We continue to revise our policies to support the health of both our staff and patients. We will be re-evaluating our schedule and policies on a weekly basis. Thank you for your continued patronage!
We will be open for eyewear pickup, adjustments and repairs, however an optical appointment is required.
We encourage you to prepay over the phone or use your card in-office to avoid unnecessary contact and monetary exchange. We accept most major credit cards.
CONTACT LENS ORDERS:
Contact Lenses may be picked up during low volume times or by appointment. Please call ahead to confirm your pickup time. We are offering curbside pickup limited hours for prepaid orders only.
Did you know we offer online ordering, auto-ship and delivery? Click here to get started!
IN OFFICE MEASURES:
Our staff is very aware of disinfection protocols. We have instituted several new policies as outlined below.
Protect yourself and others
- Everyone who enters the office is required to sanitize or wash their hands upon entry.
- Do not lean on or over the reception desk to interact with staff.
- Be wary of what you touch during your visit and avoid any unnecessary physical interaction. Surfaces are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- All patients will be limited to 1 guest in our office for the duration of the exam.
- In general, we recommend that you carry your own pen. Some germs can live on surfaces such as pens for days. As the saying goes, the pen is mightier than the sword.
If you are possibly ill or have been exposed to someone who is ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We will not see any patients in our office who are visibly ill.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response!